NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES:
1. HOW TO ENTER: The 901® See Justin Timberlake Live in Concert Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is sponsored by Palm Bay International Inc., and 901® Tequila ("Sponsors"). The Sweepstakes entry period begins on July 1, 2013 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time and ends on September 30th, 2014* at 11:59 PM Eastern Time (such period, the "Entry Period"). To complete an official entry form go to www.901.com/tour. An official entry form may include, among other things, name, e-mail address, age and related registration information as prompted (the "Official Entry Form"). On entry page entrant must click the concert they would like to enter. All of the Sweepstakes information will be posted at the Sweepstakes Site throughout the Sweepstakes period. Limit of one entry per person and per household. Duplicate entries from the same e-mail address/person/household will be automatically eliminated without notice to the entrant. Where a dispute arises about who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the email account. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM Eastern Time, 30 days before any concert according to Sweepstakes Provider's clock. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. No entries will be acknowledged or returned.
Or to enter via mail, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for an official paper entry form ("Official Paper Entry Form") to: [901® See Justin Timberlake Line in Concert Sweepstakes — 48 Harbor Park Drive, Port Washington, NY 11050].
2. ELIGIBILITY: Must be at least 21 years of age to enter. This sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States (excluding HI and UT) except for the following and their employees and their families: Palm Bay International Inc., 901® Tequila and their respective affiliates, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, beer, liquor and wine wholesalers and retailers and employees of any federal or state liquor authority. All federal, state and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local taxes are the winner's sole responsibility. By accepting the prize, winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning said prize, any and all costs to redeem said prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking said prize.
3. PRIZES: A total of 2 tickets per venue included in Justin Timberlake's 20/20 Experience tour within the United States. The prize will consist of tickets to see a live Justin Timberlake concert, collectively, the "Prize". Approximate retail value of each Prize is $500. Tickets will be issued for specific venues and cannot be substituted or replaced for other cities or venues. Transportation to and from the concert is the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Sale of tickets by winner is strictly prohibited. Except where otherwise expressly noted in these Official Rules, the selection of all vendors, prizes, products and services is subject to the Sweepstakes Provider's sole and absolute discretion. Prize (and/or any portion thereof) is nontransferable and non-exchangeable. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes described above at sponsors' discretion for a prize of equal or greater value. Additional restrictions may apply. Any and all expenses not expressly listed here are responsibility of the winner of the applicable Prize ("Potential Prize Winner"). All taxes (including without limitation federal, state and local taxes) in connection with the Prize, and the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner(s). Prize Winner(s) may be sent a tax form 1099 in the event the average retail value requires Sweepstakes Provider to submit such form.
4. PRIZE DRAWING: The Potential Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. The drawings will be held on or about 30 days prior to each concert date*. The drawing will be conducted by the Sweepstakes Provider, whose decision is final and binding on all aspects of this Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified at the sole discretion of the sweepstakes provider, either by certified mail or overnight courier on or about 30 days prior to each concert date*. and to be elevated to a confirmed Winner, the Potential Winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within seven (7) days of notification or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner. If a potential winner cannot be located or does not respond within seven (7) days, prize will automatically be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. If a valid prize winner cannot be reasonably determined within the 30 days of the concert date, at the sponsor's sole discretion the prize may be altered or cancelled. Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize constitutes winner's consent to use of his/her name, likeness and biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Prize is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable. In the event of non-compliance for any reason, including the inability to accept the Prize for any reason, an alternate entrant may be selected.
5. CONDITIONS, DISCLAIMERS, AND LICENSE: By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sweepstakes Provider (which decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes), and to comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations. The decisions of the Sweepstakes Provider are final on all matters of fact, interpretation, eligibility, procedure and fulfillment. The Sweepstakes Provider makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished or made available in connection with the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Provider assumes no responsibility for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled concerts. If this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsors' sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE (INCLUDING THE ENTRY SITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If a dispute arises about who submitted an entry on the Entry Site, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account entered (account holder must be at least 21 years old). The authorized account holder is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry and that all eligibility requirements are met. Internet entry must be made by the entrant only at the Entry Site. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other web site or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited. The return of forms or prizes as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner, at the sole discretion of the Sweepstakes Provider. In no event is Sweepstakes Provider required to contact Potential Prize Winner more than once. By entering this Sweepstakes and unless prohibited by law, the Potential Prize Winner hereby consents to use of his/her respective name, voice, photograph and/or likeness for advertising or publicity purposes for this and similar promotions without compensation and the potential winner and guest may be required to provide a signed release acknowledging such consent, unless restricted by law. Moreover, by entering this Sweepstakes, unless prohibited by law, the potential Prize Winner agrees to grant to the Sweepstakes Provider, and its licensees, affiliates, and assigns, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including without limitation the World Wide Web, at any time or times, the Prize Winner's name, likeness (actual or simulated), voice (actual or simulated), and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration; and further without such additional compensation, appear for, or provide biographical information for use in, any presentation or other activity which may include filming/audio/video/electronic or other recordings and/or interviews, as may be determined from time to time by the Sweepstakes Provider in its sole discretion.
7. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: The Sponsors Palm Bay International and 901® Tequila, prize suppliers and any and all Internet server(s) and access provider(s) and prize providers (collectively, "Promotion Entities"), and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, "Releases") are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; lost, misdirected or destroyed mail entries; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including without limitation any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes; inability to access the Entry Site or any web pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any web site (including the Entry Site) or for any other reason whatsoever; typographical, printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of entering information at Entry Site is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, incomplete, and duplicate entries will be disqualified. All entries become the property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. False, fraudulent or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible Entrants represent and warrant that all information provided in connection with the Sweepstakes is true, accurate and complete. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants release and hold the Sweepstakes Provider harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity (including without limitation the removal from the site of, or discontinuation of access to, any materials), or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event will the Sweepstakes Provider be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, arising out of any access to and/or use of the Sweepstakes Site, the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from the Sweepstakes Site, the removal from the Sweepstakes Site of, or discontinuation of access to, any materials, or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of, or any harm resulting from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of, or participation in, any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes. Without limiting the foregoing, the Sweepstakes, all Prizes, and all materials provided on or through the Sweepstakes Site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
9. GOVERNING LAW: The Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts of the County of Nassau, State of New York and waive the right to have disputes arising out of the subject matter hereof adjudicated in any other forum. Any entry information collected from the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with the consent given by entrants at the time of the entry, with these Official Rules.
(b) Severability; Headings: If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision hereof.
(c) Winner: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope after 10/15/2014 to: Palm Bay International. 48 Harbor Drive, Port Washington, NY 11050. Requests for Winners List must be received by 11/1/2014.
*All tour dates and locations have not yet been announced. Please refer back to www.901.com/tour for upcoming concert dates and listings. Prizes shall be subject to confirmation of time and location of concerts.